Editor's Orbit Strollers Brand Review:
Orbit offers a complete stroller system which essentially allows you to use the stroller seat as a car seat and well.a stroller seat. It does so by using a unique mounting system in the shape of a ring which allows for quick connects/disconnects. The stroller comes with a permanently mounted ring and you are also provided with a mounting ring for your car. The docking station, known as the "SmartHub" is easy to mount in your vehicle. The main benefit here is the ability to move you child from stroller to car without removal from seat, great for sleeping babies. The orbit stroller is pricey and will require additional accessory purchases if you decide to use past the infant stage. Considered one of the highest end strollers on the market, you'll see many celebs toting this pricy piece of equipment.
Manufactures Information: The Toddler Stroller Seat allows the Orbit Infant System to grow with your child by docking right onto the Stroller that you already own.
Some Quick Facts:
- Full sunshade and sunshade extension block almost 100% of UVA and UVB radiation
- Reversible cool aero-mesh and warm micro-fiber upholstery pad removes quickly for machine-washing
- 4 different rotation positions give you unprecedented flexibility
- Orbit's twist mechanism allows easy one-handed folding
- Folds compactly on or off the Stroller
- Easily undock or rotate the Stroller Seat by just pulling the levers
- Simply docks onto the Stroller with the patent-pending SmartHub
- One-handed, full recline for napping
- Comes in handy carry tote with pockets to store included manual, net and shield
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards (F833-05)
- 5-point harness and removable support bar for safe strolling
- Easily docks onto the Rocker to form a mobile rocking chair
- Suitable for children up to 40lbs
Related Orbit Stroller Reviews:
Orbit Infant System Stroller Review - The Orbit stroller breaks all conventional stroller design rules and offers a highly versatile "System" to accommodate stroller needs from newborn through toddler. The Infant stroller system essentially addresses stage I of your needs, with an infant car seat and the Orbit stroller base. At approximately...[Full REVIEW]
Orbit Toddler System Stroller Review - Orbit's modular stroller system allows you to adapt the system as your child ages, by offering a seamless transition from Orbit Infant Stroller to Orbit Toddler stroller. Just as with the Orbit Infant Car seat, the toddler car seat can be moved ...[Full REVIEW]
Click here for information on the Orbit stroller warranty.